Become a JJA Industry Associate or Industry Supporter: Help yourself and help the JJA use media to spread the word about jazz.
Industry Associates and Supporters
are nonvoting JJA members who share the JJA's goals and are musicians or educators or work in the music, music promotion and publishing industries or allied fields or simply want to support the JJA's work.
are generally individuals and Supporters
are organizations or businesses; you'll find more information about the exact qualifications for each membership category in the application below.
Individual Associates and the designated representatives of JJA Industry Supporters will
- receive discounted admission to JJA events, including the Jazz Awards gala
- receive discounts on JJA new and social media training sessions
- be subscribed to special JJA email newsletters and reports
- be listed in the JJA Member Directories, which can be viewed by the public
- be invited to participate in JJA online discussions concerning the future of jazz, jazz education, jazz journalism and how media can best be used to expand the audience for jazz.
Your membership will:
Your dues payments and other contributions:
- allow you to network with other professionals with a special interest in jazz.
- give you recognition as a supporter of jazz
- give you the opportunity to hone your professional skills by participating in JJA new and social media training sessions and other events
- help us raise the level of jazz journalism around the world by expanding the JJA's professional education efforts and mentoring programs
- support our efforts to reach new, especially young, jazz listeners
- support our continuing series of public presentations aimed at growing the jazz audience and increasing public knowledge of jazz's cultural richness.
- support the JJA's annual JazzApril campaign which aims to raise awareness of jazz in local communities
- support the JJA's annual Jazz Awards, which recognize the best in jazz musicianship and jazz journalism and the annual Jazz Hero Awards, which recognize "activists, advocates, altruists, aiders and abettors of jazz" who have had significant impact in their local communities.
To join us, please choose the appropriate membership level and complete the form below.
You can pay online by credit card or PayPal. (More payment information
) If you are applying for a group or corporate membership and wish to be invoiced for payment by check, please write email@example.com (Individual memberships cannot be paid for by check. ) All payments must be in U.S. dollars.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR LAPSED JJA MEMBER DO *NOT* USE THIS FORM TO RENEW. YOU MUST LOGIN TO YOUR PROFILE AND RENEW THERE.
Begin the application and dues payment process below. If you have a discount code, you will be asked for it during the payment process.